|Salary||£30000 - £50000|
A small Project Management construction consultancy with a growing client base is looking for a client-facing Project Manager to join their office in Durham.
The Project Manager's Role
The joining Project Manager will be supporting and leading on local authority projects throughout the Northeast, with values ranging from 1m - 15m. In addition, the Project manager will work on projects in multiple build sectors, including residential, leisure, community projects, and retail.
Employees of this consultancy are registered NEC3 Project Managers and therefore, the successful Project Manager will work with NEC contracts. In addition, the Project Manager will take on Employer's Agent and Contract Administration duties.
The Project Manager
- Contract Administration or Employer's Agent experience
- Previous construction consultancy work
- RICS accredited degree
- Determined to take on new responsibilities
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Health cover
- Car allowance (dependent on level)
- Pension contribution
- In-house professional development
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Durham / RICS / APC