|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
An extremely successful, busy, forward thinking Health and Safety Construction Consultancy based in the South London area, are looking to expand their health and safety team.
An amazing opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to provide support to a large portfolio of prestigious construction projects from refurb right through to new build high rise across a variety of sectors.
There is opportunity to grow and progress here as the company offer each employee a clear laid out career plan, providing financial support for courses and obtaining new qualifications and professional affiliations.
Duties Required of the Successful Health and Safety Consultant include:
- Completing Incident Investigations and Inspections
- Production of Critical Site Plans
- Provide Health and Safety Support and Advice
- Writing policies, risk assessments and method statements
- Delivering H&S Training where required
The Successful Health and Safety Consultant:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
- Diploma Level 6 or equivalent or working towards
- Member of IOSH preferrable - Tech or higher
- Experience in providing the duties above
- 1 year experience in a similar construction health and safety role
- Salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Travel Allowances and Reimbursable Petrol, Train Fare, Accommodation etc
- Pension Scheme - 5% Employer, 3% Employee
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down period
- Career Progression Opportunities and CPD Support
If you are a Health and Safety Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in South London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /