|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
I'm exclusively partnered with a well-established, independent property consultancy seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to play an integral part in expanding their Building Surveying service line.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside an incredibly diverse project portfolio focused around multi-tenanted commercial assets and will carry out a full 360 role to include CAT A/CAT B office fit outs (£1m), full bank refurbs (£2m) and schedules of dilapidations.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Senior Building Surveyor to join a progressive private practice in developing an enviable client portfolio, throughout Greater London.
(Sectors: Commercial 80% & Residential 20%)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS (Building Surveying pathway) preferred yet not essential
- Experience carrying out project delivery & professional services on a range of Commercial assets
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £60,000 -£70,000 pa
- Equity Incentive
- Lucrative performance based bonus incentive
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Dilapidations - Project Management - Building Surveyor