|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A progressive property specialist that has been operating for 3 years and is growing rapidly are seeking a Valuation Surveyor with a focus on Business Rates to join their professional team.
You will be required to work independently as this role is open nationwide, then reporting into the London office. They have access to a "WeWork" office membership where staff can use these offices across London or work from home.
With a great opportunity to receive support and ongoing training and the opportunity to support the growth of the company.
The role of the Valuation Surveyor:
- Independently carrying out Valuations for business rates
- Accurate and detailed reporting to line manager and client
- Negotiate reductions in cost for the client
- Nurture client relationships
- Business development
- Client side work
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years of ratings experience
- AssocRICS or MRICS qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Salary up to £30,000 with the ability to earn over £100,000 in comission
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Progression to support the companies growth
- WeWork office membership covering the whole of London
For more information contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James on:
Valuations / Surveyor / Business Ratings / RICS / Property