|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
A multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying practice based in Enfield, North London are looking to add a confident and capable Valuation Surveyor with experience with Commercial and Residential property.
The Valuation Surveyor will be Valuing Commercial and Residential property for selling, letting, investment, development and insurance purposes.
The successful Surveyor will have an in depth knowledge of the London market and be able to work independently.
The Surveyor will ideally hold
- MRICS status
- Building pathology knowledge
- Valuation market knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious, hard working and well spoken
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car allowance or mileage paid
- Clear career progression
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career options, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / RICS / Valuer / Building Surveyor