|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A dedicated award-winning property consultancy based in Central London, is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their firm.
The Chartered Structural Engineer will work within a well an established and growing team. The role operates within a mixed marketplace including residential, healthcare, and leisure which ensures a very diverse day to day workload.
You will have the ability to see a project from inception, right through to completion whilst providing guidance and advice to a team of engineers.
The Structural Engineer will be able to see a project from inception to completion operating on a truly 'hands on' basis, whilst receiving guidance from senior structural engineers and a close-knit team.
The majority of the role is focused on the high-end residential market so previous high-end experience is beneficial. In addition to this they also operate in commercial, education, temporary works and specialised basement works.
The Structural Engineer will have:
- Chartered (MICE or CEng preferable)
- Previous experience as a structural engineer in buildings.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of designing buildings
- Ability to see a project from start to finish.
- Previous experience of team management
- £50,000 - £60,000
- A real investment into your learning and development
- Pension Scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Management and leadership opportunities
If you are a Structural Engineer considering your opportunities, contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
Direct Dial: 01628 367 041
Structural Engineer/ MICE/ CEng / Residential / London / Chartered Engineer/ M25 / Meng/