|Location||Luton, Luton, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £57000|
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Structural Engineer based in Luton for a small and multidisciplinary company.
This company work and coordinating with different design disciplines such as Architects, Electrical and Mechanical consultants, Quantity Surveyors, and contractors.
As a multidisciplinary company they work in various projects including new build, Flats, Factories, along side the council or on housing properties and having experience with various projects would be beneficial as the new Structural Engineer.
You will be working on various projects, carrying out structural surveys and reports daily and working along side your other technical colleagues.
As the Structural Engineer you will be working on a range of valued projects from small extensions to multimillion pound projects.
The Successful Structural Engineer will have;
- Chartership (CEng MIstructE)
- Be within a commutable distance to Luton
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience with new build housing projects
- Experience doing structural surveys/reports (not essential)
- £50,000 - £57,000 depending on experience
- Pension contribution 3%
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Mileage on own car paid at 45p per mile
- The opportunity for the right person to become a partner
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for a great move, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James:
T: 01628 367 044
Structural Engineer | Multidisciplinary | Housing property | New build| Engineering| Construction | Chartership | Property