|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Site Manager - High End Fit Out
An established main contractor is seeking an experienced and ambitious Site Manager to join their team.
The successful Site Manager will join a highly skilled team that specialises in a variety of luxury fit out projects including commercial, hotels and prime retailers.
The Site Manager's Role
As Site Manager you will be based in London.
- Managing daily site activity
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Liaise with Clients
- Carry out toolbox talks & Inductions
- Ensuring that all works are kept to high standards
- Managing subcontractors and specialists onsite
- Ensure client specifications are met
- Responsible for high standards of health and safety
The Site Manager - Requirements
- 2 years Site Management Experience
- Luxury Fit Out Experience is essential
- Excellent organisational & management skills
- Good IT and Communication skills
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Clean UK driving license
- £45000 - £55000
- Travel Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Training and guidance
- Genuine scope for career growth
- Great support network
If you are a Site Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Hotels / Retail / Restaurant