|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Site Manager - High End Commercial Fit Out
A growing Interior Fit Out Contractor is seeking an experienced and career driven Site Manager to join their close-knit team in London.
The successful Site Manager will join an expanding company that specialises in the creation and delivery of innovative and unique commercial interiors with values ranging from £150K to £550K.
With 90% of their projects being repeat business and recommendations, the company has built its reputation on delivering complex designs and professional solutions for businesses in London.
The Site Manager's Role
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Running the daily site activity
- Liaising with Clients
- Ensuring all works are of a high standard
- Toolbox talk and inductions
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety
- Manage sub-contractors
The Site Manager - Requirements
- Site Management experience
- High End Commercial fit out experience
- Excellent IT and Communication skills
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Company career development
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Generous annual leave
If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Retail / Hotel