|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Site Manager - Construction - High End Residential
An extremely well established medium sized construction company based in Central London are seeking a Site manager to manage a High-End Residential Refurbishment of a 10000 sqft property near Knightsbridge.
The Site Manager role
The Site manager will be office based with site visits near Knightsbridge.
You will have extesive refubishment experience and ideally experience of managing budgeds up to £8 Million.
The Site Manager will join a medium sized Main Contractor with over 30 years of success to their name and a turnover of over £20 million.
Projects are entirely focused on the high-end residential market - Refurbishments - New builds - Listed buildings and one-off private client's builds. Up to 8 construction sites are always running simultaneously with a portion of staff on each site being directly employed by the company.
The company currently has a confirmed pipeline of works going through until mid-2024 and therefore are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with the with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The Site Manager will have
- Extensive experience in high end residential construction
- Minimum of 5+ years of Site Management experience
- A keen eye for detail and high quality finished
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Able to design and deliver demanding and complex refurbishment programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- A valid driving licence
- £55,000- £65,000
- 25 days holiday
- Generous pension contribution
- Travel Allowance
- Collaborative working environment
- Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / Main Contractor / High-end / Refurbishment / Wimbledon