|£60000 - £65000
A global property consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Suveyor to join a youthful and dynamic cost management team in Central London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working and learning under the wing of a top Associate Quantity Surveyor, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall work across a blend of commercial fit out, retail, and hospitality projects in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to provide pre and post cost management services alongside the support of the Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors in the team.
You will also be mentored and supported in becoming an Associate within 18 months of joining.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Commercial, fit out, retail, or hospitality project sector experience
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Pre and post cost management knowledge
- Client facing
- Eager to progress to Associate.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Fast route to Associate
- Professional membership fees
- APC training
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor