Senior Quantity Surveyor

Location London
Job-type Permanent
Salary £55000 - £65000
Contact Daniel Foster
Call Daniel
Reference #18182_1710921613

An ambitious Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a technically astute Senior Quantity Surveyor with UK cost planning experience as they expand their London Quantity Surveying team of 15+.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role

The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will spend 75% of their time preparing cost plans and the other 25% on general quantity surveying roles, pre and post contract.

The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be comfortable taking stage 2 designs and drawing up cost plans, have a good understanding of market rates, and be able to take a holistic view of a project in order to identify risks.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor

  • UK cost planning experience
  • Residential project experience would be a plus, not essential
  • Could be a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
  • UK consultancy / PQS experience is preferred

In Return?

  • £55,000 - £65,000
  • Car allowance
  • Discretionary bonus
  • Flexible working (2-3 days WFH)
  • Agile working
  • Pension
  • Life cover
  • 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
  • An extra days leave for your birthday
  • Private healthcare
  • Gym membership
  • An array of social events
  • Professional membership fees

If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.

Ref: #18182

01628 367048

Cost Planning / Cost Planner / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor