|£60000 - £65000
The Head of Cost Management, who sits within a global property consultancy, is seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London office and work under the direction and mentoring of one his most highly respected Associates.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a close knit, young and enthusiastic Quantity Surveying team who you will help deliver an array of commercial, and commercial fit out projects for blue chip clients.
Alongside project delivery, you will work closely with an Associate Director in managing the team, attending to clients, and seeking new work.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or working towards
- Ambition to become an Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Previous QS consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Commercial sector experience would be a bonus
- Experience of delivering projects independently
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Professional subscription fees
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Wellbeing support
- Buy up to 5 extra days annual leave
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work
- Clear route to Associate Quantity Surveyor
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor