|£65000 - £75000
An ambitious Cost Management consultancy with an impressive portfolio across the built environment, are seeking a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding Residential and/or Commercial teams in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be part of an integral team of Quantity Surveyors who are working on London based, high profile, Residential and Commercial Office schemes.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a key role in delivering projects, carrying out pre and post cost management services on £50M+ projects, and leading smaller scale projects from inception through to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS
- If not MRICS, completed a RICS accredited degree
- Residential or Commercial sector experience
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Cost consultancy / Cost Management work experience
- Professional and client facing.
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 day WFH
- RICS subscription fees
- Enhanced parental pay
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor