|£60000 - £65000
A traditional Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy in Dorset are seeking an adaptable Senior Quantity Surveyor as they expand the practice.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a multi-disciplinary consultancy and will carry out a quantity surveying / employers agent / project management role across a variety of healthcare, education, and residential projects.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be the lead quantity surveyor and deliver a traditional cost management service, pre and post contract.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a construction related degree
- Ideally MRICS, but not essential
- Public sector project experience would be a plus
- Comfortable leading projects
- Good pre and post cost management experience
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Professional RICS fees
- Training and development
- Performance related bonus
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Project Management / Quantity Surveyor