|£65000 - £75000
One of the Partners of an ambitious and proactive Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor as he looks to continue the expansion of the Berkshire office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 20+ Quantity Surveyors who enjoy working on a broad mix of high profile and technically pleasing projects including a large scale MOD scheme, various schemes for F1 teams, and some more traditional commercial and residential work too.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be the lead Quantity Surveyor on the more manageable schemes, whilst playing a key role in the major projects alongside the quantity surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS
- UK Cost Management / Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- Able to commute around Berkshire area
- Solid pre and post cost management experience
- A successful track record of delivering projects independently
- Good management and client facing skills
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Professional membership fee
- Training costs
- Route to Associate
- Laptop and mobile
- Social events
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor