|City of London
|£65000 - £75000
A down to earth Cost Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is eager to learn and develop under the direction of the senior management team, with the ultimate goal of moving into an Associate Director role in the future.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be given fast paced retail projects to deliver from inception to completion whilst also becoming a key contact for clients moving forward.
Additionally, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on Education projects and shall help the less experienced Quantity Surveyors with their APC and day to day project work.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS
- 5+ years' quantity surveying experience
- Keen learner, eager to progress
- UK cost consultancy / cost management experience
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Comfortable acting as a key contact for clients
- Able to deliver projects independently
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Relaxed, enjoyable working environment
- APC training and support
- Professional RICS fees
- Laptop and mobile
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (4x Basic Salary)
- Route to Associate Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager