|£65000 - £75000
The new Quantity Surveying Director of a forward-thinking construction consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with a bit of personality and proactiveness, to join her expanding QS team in Kent.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an adaptable Quantity Surveying team of 7+ who are predominantly working on public sector projects across the residential, education, and healthcare sectors.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to manage their own projects from inception to completion, whilst also supporting and mentoring the more junior quantity surveyors within the office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a construction related degree
- Previous or current QS consultancy / cost management experience
- Pre and post quantity surveying experience
- A successful track record of taking projects from inception to completion
- Personable, client facing nature
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional RICS fee
- APC training and personal development courses
- 2 days WFH
- Sociable and supportive working environment
- Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor