|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A rapidly expanding Construction Consultancy with a ever increasing workload is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to play a key role in their Berkshire Quantity Surveying team.
The Directors are also offering the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor a quick route to Associate!
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the flexibility to manage and run your own projects, whilst also working alongside a quantity surveying team of 20+ who are currently working on a mixture of residential, heritage, commercial, and education projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also support the senior management team who provide plenty of opportunities to progress careers.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or hold a Quantity Surveying degree
- Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to commute around Berkshire/Reading
- A track record of running your own projects
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance
- Impressive APC training programme
- Route to Associate
- Professional membership fee
- Social events
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying