|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A professional, independent Consultancy is looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to their rapidly expanding Manchester office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on large scale construction projects through cost planning, procurement, project cost control, consultancy and design management & project management.
Working on a variety of projects from £1m - £250m across the residential, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, retail & leisure, mixed-use, and heritage conservation.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- Any project management experience is beneficial
- A successful track record of providing pre and post cost management duties
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- RICS professional membership
- Company phone & laptop
- Strong career progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant