|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A leading Quantity Surveying consultancy with several offices across the UK are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take the step into an Associate Quantity Surveyor position.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
Based in Cambridge, the successful Senior Quantity surveyor will come in and support the Partners, taking a hands-on role and leading projects.
You will also act as a key client contact whilst supporting and developing the Quantity Surveying team, managing a small team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Currently a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor or a QS looking for a step into a more senior role
- MRICS is ideal but not essential
- Experience within a Quantity Surveying consultancy practice
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Client facing & ambitious
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Professional membership fees
- Work/life balance - hybrid working
- 9am - 5:30pm working hours - flexible
- Phone & laptop
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Career progression - straight route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant