|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
An independent, multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a long standing client who have over 100 branches nationally, repurposing and refurbishing their retail and office spaces.
The role is remote, working from home 5 days a week, with site visits every fortnight or so. The company do have a head office in Leicester which will be open to you should you prefer.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Capable Quantity Surveyor able to run a job independently
- Good pre contract knowledge
- Client facing
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- RICS accredited degree is beneficial
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Consultancy / Cost Manager / Cost Management / Senior Cost Manager