|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
The Director of Quantity Surveying is seeking an engaging, client facing, Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Quantity Surveying team in Winchester.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a Quantity Surveying team of 15 strong who work across an impressive portfolio of projects including a mixture of residential (student accommodation, build to rent, and mixed use), private education, health, fit out, and marine.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will run a couple of jobs from a QS and EA perspective and engage with clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Engaging personality
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience of a desire to manage a couple of assistants
- Residential project experience is a bonus, but not essential
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working
- Professional membership fees
- Career development and training support
- Broad range of projects
- Laptop and phone
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant