|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
An established, close knit, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to bring in a Senior Quantity Surveyor due to a strong 2021 and a wealth of projects moving into the new year.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will take the lead on a variety of mixed use, commercial, and residential projects from £1m - £45m, acting as both an Employers Agent and Quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Degree in quantity surveying, or similar
- Experience within a private practice / consultancy
- A track record of working on projects across a variety of sectors
- Pre and post contract experience
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Car mileage
- Mobile phone
- Training courses
- APC support and professional fees
- Life Assurance
- Sociable team environment
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Employers Agent / Senior Cost Consultant