|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A global cost consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their prestigious London offices where you shall be working on a mixture of commercial led projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall join a 15 strong cost management team who are working on high profile fit out, refurbishment, banking, and tech clients across the city.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a client facing role, mentor a couple of Assistant Quantity Surveyor's, whilst also delivering projects from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A proven track record of delivering projects from inception to completion
- MRICS or working towards
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Commercial project experience would be a bonus
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Consultancy/ PQS background
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Progress to Associate
- 28 days annual leave
- International projects and opportunities
- Pension scheme
- RICS fees
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying