|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A renowned, high-end residential Main Contractor are looking to add a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to an exciting project in Hampshire.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join the companies Large Projects Division, running a high-end residential New Build development circa £30m. The project has not yet started on site and will have a build duration of around 3 years.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience working on high-end residential projects
- 2 stage tender experience
- Experience running projects over £5m
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance of £5,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Strong career progression
- Prestigious, high-end projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / High-End Residential / Main Contractor / Hampshire