|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A close knit, Quantity Surveying consultancy with an impressive client list are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a project delivery and mentoring role.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based out of the consultancy's South London, modern offices, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead and front two client facing projects within the very high end residential sector.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also be involved an array of other projects and will be expected to support, mentor, and delegate to a Quantity Surveyor working underneath them.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable commuting to South London
- Experience either in the private residential sector, or working across a mixture of sectors
- Client facing and technically astute (pre and post contract)
- Contract administration experience would be a huge plus
- Enjoys mentoring
- 4+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
- £55,000 - £70,000
- RICS membership fees
- Training fees
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Travel costs
- No glass ceiling for progression
- Friendly, sociable working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor