|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A super prime residential practice is looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to go client side and work on exciting luxury residential projects from £500k - £15m.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing 2-3 projects from advising clients on feasibilities through to handover, reporting to the Director.
Working closely alongside the company's impressive team of architects, design teams, and interior designers based out of their trendy London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is confident working independently, is good at building relationships, and is comfortable working closely with private clients.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor/Developer or Consultancy
- Residential project experience is beneficial
- A good understanding of client briefs and providing solutions
- A construction related degree qualification
- Experience independently running projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Exposure to prestigious clients
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Bonus scheme
- Work on high profile projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Consultancy / Luxury Residential / Main Contractor / London / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / QS