|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
An award-winning Developer are looking to add a strong, commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to an exciting project in Northwest London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on an exciting multiphase residential development in Barnet.
Phase 1 consists of 38-units circa £8m and is due to start on site around December. The following two phases consist of 300+ units and total £180m.
Building contemporary, spacious, and energy efficient houses, apartments, and marionettes built to an impressive high standard.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience independently managing projects from procurement to final accounts
- Experience working on multiphase developments is ideal
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Residential / London