|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding, friendly team and work on mix of traditional projects and monitoring schemes north of London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working independently and supported by the team, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage and work on high end residential, commercial office, and hospitality schemes in England and Europe.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will also carrying out a project monitoring role for a couple of commercial banks, based north of London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS in order to complete the monitoring role
- Able to work on projects independently
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Comfortable working with clients and a cross sector of projects
- Previous Quantity Surveying or Senior Quantity Surveying experience
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional subscription fee
- Training and career development
- Healthcare scheme
- Flexible working
- Interesting and diverse project load
- Enthusiastic and positive working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Project Monitor / Bank Monitoring