|Location||Warrington, Warrington, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A National, five-star House Builder are looking to add a commercially minded, driven Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Warrington office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established team managing 2-3 live residential developments in the region. The role is office based but requires occasional site visits all of which are within an hour from the office.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the UK's largest House Builders, working on exciting residential developments from 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses, apartment blocks and more bespoke work.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a House Builder
- Experience managing residential projects from inception to completion
- A construction related degree qualification is ideal
- COINS experience is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance / company car
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Long term development & progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Manchester