|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A modern, dynamic, Cost Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager to join their continuously expanding London office, a stones throw from the Shard.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a Cost Management team of 40 plus who enjoy a balance of home and office (modern and plush) working alongside some of nations most sought after clients and schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide a full cost management service on both commercial and residential properties in a client facing manner. You will also be responsible for overseeing a couple of less experienced quantity surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or working towards completion
- Commercial or residential project experience
- Previous experience within a Senior QS position, or Project QS
- Personable, ambitious nature
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance (£4,000)
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Internal APC training and MRICS fee
- Tailored career plans
- Route to Associate Director
- Social activities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Project Management