|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
Senior Project Manager - High End Residential - Finchley
An extremely well regarded, long established and medium sized High End Construction company / Developer in Finchley are seeking a Construction Senior Project Manager to assist in managing 4 builds simultaneously - Each at different stages.
High End Residential / One off bespoke build experience is necessary.
The Senior Project Manager Role
The Senior Project Manager will have a keen eye for programming detail and a solid background in one off High-End Residential builds.
The Senior Project Manager will be competent at managing several builds simultaneously at varying levels of completion.
You will be responsible for chairing client meetings, liaising with clients and managing a Site manager, QS and a materials buyer.
You will liaise directly with the contracts manager on a daily basis and also have a direct line into the construction director.
The Senior Project Manager will join a medium sized Main Contractor with over 50 employees.
The operate with a very fun, dynamic, and family orientated culture that really reflects throughout everything they do.
Projects are focused on one off High-End Residential builds and they also operate on very small development sites of up to 20 houses all still of an extremely high quality.
The company currently has a solid pipeline of works and are projecting a lot of growth over the next 5 years.
The company truly believe in supporting and developing their team members and are also are extremely keen to promote from within.
The Senior Project Manager will have
- Extensive experience in High End Residential builds
- Minimum of 3+ years of Project Management experience
- A keen eye for detail and high quality finishes
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Able to design and deliver demanding and complex refurbishment programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
- A valid driving licence
- £55,000 - £70,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus per project
- Collaborative working environment
- Training and development
- Fun place to work
- Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Senior Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Senior Project Manager / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / High-end / New Build / Luxury / Homes / Bespoke / Finchley