|£65000 - £75000
A well-established construction consultancy is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Kent and progressive within their organisation.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project manager to join an outstanding team, and actively participate in delivering projects and professional services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors.
The chosen Senior Project Manager will have direct access to projects worth between £1 million and £30 million, both pre and post contract. While assisting in the coordination and training of the Project Managers, Contract administrators, and Employer's Agents.
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for reporting directly to the Project Management Associate Partner.
The Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Hold a construction / RICS / Project Management related degree.
- MRICS or MAPM qualified (Ideally from a Building Surveying or technical background)
- Ability to meet expectations of fee targets
- Previous experience of building client relationships with positive outcomes
- Experience leading teams.
- At least 3 years previous experience working for a construction consultancy firm.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Flexible and hybrid working
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff profit share bonus scheme
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Payment of professional fees
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Sponsorship available to complete APM Project Management Qualification
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration