|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
An Award-Winning, Top 20, Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a progressive and ambitious Senior Project Manager to join their Central Manchester offices.
A bespoke, high end consultancy with a strong reputation of delivering multi million pound schemes and have an excellent track record taking Project Managers through their APC if required.
The Senior Project Manager Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be managing junior Project Manager, running projects and working on a variety of sector schemes.
Senior Project Manager duties on a Boutique Hotel in the City Centre, Project monitoring services on a Mixed-Use Residential scheme consisting of Retail and Student Accommodation with associated Infrastructure.
The Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager with Consultancy experience circa 5 years minimum
- Ideally MRICS or most of the way through APC
- Diverse build sector experience
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Uncapped career progression to Director
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a forward-thinking, progressive practice
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Continued training and professional development
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Laptop and iPhone
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits scheme
If you are a Project Manager looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / APC / MRICS / Project Manager / Manchester / QS / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / Construction / Consultancy