|City of London
|£55000 - £70000
A multi-disciplinary Fire Consultancy seeks a Highly-Driven Senior Fire Engineer to join their London-based consultancy.
The Senior Fire Engineer Role
The successful Senior Fire Engineer will report directly to the Head of Fire Engineering. The Senior Fire Engineer will need to self-manage projects and liaise directly with clients and other interested parties to meet the client's expectations effectively.
The Business has key relationships working with companies in the Commercial, Hi-Rise and Residential sectors; keeping up with all compliance, Fire regulations, and requirements is paramount to the Senior Fire Engineer. While also keeping up with any future pending changes.
The Senior Fire Engineer
- 4+ years' experience working as a Fire Engineer
- Fire strategy drawings and reports
- Compartmentation and escape planning
- Experience with FREAW'S
- Degree educated in fire engineering, structural engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in leading client-facing meetings
- Has clear experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience with business development
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working environment
- Professional development to chartership fully funded
- Professional memberships covered
- Private health care scheme
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Gym Membership
If you are a Senior Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer