|South West London
|£55000 - £65000
A modern, forward-thinking Fire Consultancy seeks a Senior Fire Engineer to join their rapidly expanding London-based consultancy.
The Senior Fire Engineer Role
The successful Senior Fire Engineer will work directly alongside the Head of Fire Engineering. The Senior Fire Engineer will need to self-manage projects on an array of sizes and sectors. Managing a team and mentoring Graduates and Fire Engineers are essential to the Senior Fire Engineer role.
The Business has key relationships working with companies in the Commercial, Hi-Rise, and Residential sectors; keeping up with all compliance, Fire regulations, and requirements is paramount to the Senior Fire Engineer. While also keeping up with any future pending changes.
The Senior Fire Engineer
- 4+ years' experience working as a Fire Engineer
- Chartered engineer in fire or working towards
- Degree in Fire Engineering, structural engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years' Experience managing teams
- Experience with FREAW'S (Pas 9980)
- Experience in leading client-facing meetings
- Has clear experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience with business development
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 31 days annual leave (Includes bank holidays)
- Annual purchase of an additional 5 days
- Remote/Hybrid working
- Professional development to chartership fully funded
- Professional memberships covered (Relevant to the role)
- Private health care scheme
- Car allowance
- Cycle scheme or Electric car scheme
- Company pension
- Gym Membership
If you are a Senior Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer