|£50000 - £65000
A modern Fire consultancy based in South West London is seeking an ambitious Senior Fire Consultant to join its technically gifted team of Fire Consultants.
The Senior Fire Consultant Role
The successful Senior Fire Consultant will carry out type 1-4 Fire Risk Assessments, Review FRA's and Fire strategies. Alongside this must have a good understanding of British Standards as well as provide quality and technical monitoring on construction projects.
The Senior Fire Consultant will liaise with clients to provide complete and competent fire safety advice. This will include keeping up with current legislation, Fire Safety strategies, and Fire Management plans.
The Senior Fire Consultant
- Must be on the FRAR register (Fire Risk Assessor Register)
- Experience visiting sites to do type 1-4 risk assessments
- Fire Door and Compartmentation surveys
- Fire safety and strategy development
- Experience with identifying solutions to Fire safety-related problems
- Ability to Support the preparation of documents, policies, and procedures
- Interest in career progression in the risk assessment industry
- £50,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Remote/Flexible working policy
- Laptop or iPad provided
- Petrol allowance/Travel allowance
- Funded courses
- Keen focus on CPD
If you are a Fire Consultant considering your career opportunities, then please contact Matthew Orchard at Brandon James.
TEL: 01628 367 049
Fire Consultant / Remote Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection