|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A medium to large sized forward-thinking and leading real estate consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Nottingham.
This will be perfectly suited to a well-rounded and experienced Building Surveyor who is looking to join a consultancy that will provide a progression pathway and award hard work.
You'll have varied workload and will be joining a busy team, working on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail and industrial.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- 1-2 years PQE experience
- The ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and numerical skills, with good report writing
- Previous consultancy experience
- Clean Driving license
- £45,000 - 55,000 Dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Building Surveying |APC | Commercial property | MRICS