|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
There's an exciting opportunity for a diligent Senior Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary property consultancy, based in the head office, in the city of Manchester.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be joining an ever-growing team, on a variety of projects across the health, commercial and housing sectors, covering both building services and project management.
You'll be project managing schemes from inception to completion, leading on the design of projects, contract administration, pre-acquisition surveys, schedule of condition and party-wall matters.
The Senior Building Surveyor
- Strong Building Surveying a Project Management experience
- Preferably MRICS or equivalent
- Excellent technical knowledge and a good understanding of the health sector
- Confident report writer and communicator both verbal and written
- A desire for personal continuous improvement and career progression
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Private health cover
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Hybrid working
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Manchester | Health Sector | Project Management | Contract Administration | Party-wall