|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Senior Building Surveyor - Leeds
A forward-thinking multidisciplinary consultancy in Leeds are looking for a client facing Senior Building Surveyor to add to their building consultancy team to carry out professional services.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a business getter who will form strong client relationships.
For the right Senior Building Surveyor, there is the opportunity to progress to Associate Director and manage your own team of more junior staff.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirsable
- Commercial experiance
- Strong client relationships
- Consultancy experience
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Management skills desirable
In Return, the Successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £60,000
- Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Membership fees
- CPD events
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training
- Pension scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10498L
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS