|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
Senior Building Surveyor - Leeds
A commercially minded, driven multidisciplinary consultancy in Leeds are looking for a client facing Senior Building Surveyor to add a to their building consultancy team and expanding range of professional services.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a business getter who will form strong client relationships. This Building Surveyor will need to demonstrate working as part of a team as well as being able to take lead on projects and support more junior members of staff.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirsable
- Strong client relationships
- Supporting Graduate and Assistant Building Surveyors
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Taking lead on projects
In Return, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £60,000
- Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Membership fees
- CPD events
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training and volunteering
- Pension scheme operated through NEST
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10498L
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS