|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Senior Building Surveyor - Gloucester
An established growing consultancy are looking for a client facing Senior Building Surveyor to add a building consultancy team to their expanding range of professional services in Gloucester.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a business getter who will form strong client relationships.
For the right Building Surveyor, there is the opportunity to complete a variety of building surveying responsibilities including preparation of Schedule of works, dilapidations, Party wall matters and Project Management on projects around £250,000.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Strong client relationships
- CDM experience
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Management skills desirable
In Return, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £60,000
- Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Memberships and CPD events
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and your Birthday off
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training
- Pension scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10583G
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS