|Location||Birmingham, Birmingham, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Senior Building Surveyor - Birmingham
A forward-thinking consultancy in Birmingham are looking for a client facing Senior Building Surveyor to add a building consultancy team to their expanding range of professional services.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a business getter who will form strong client relationships. Ideally MRICS or close to becoming and project management experience is desirable. You will be working on mostly commercial projects up tp £500k.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirsable
- Strong client relationships
- CDM experience
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Management skills desirable
In Return, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £60,000
- Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Membership fees
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved additional training
- Pension scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10583B
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS