|£55000 - £65000
An esteemed multidisciplinary construction consultancy, renowned for its commitment to excellence, is actively seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to enhance their team in Kent.
This prestigious firm is known for delivering top-tier Building Surveying services across a diverse client base, including freeholders, building managers, developers, and the public sector.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will carry out a broad spectrum of services, including project management, contract administration, defect analysis and providing remedial solutions, as well as conducting thorough building inspections and building pathology.
The role offers an exceptional opportunity to work on both private and public residential properties, contributing to projects that make a tangible difference in communities.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- Ideally MRICS qualified or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in building surveying within a consultancy environment.
- Proven project bias or interest with CA experience.
- A track record of working with residential properties.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of confidently interacting with clients and leading project teams.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Agile working patterns
- 28 days annual leave + birthday off
- In addition to annual leave, Christmas and New Year close down
- Auto-enrolement pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional memberships paid
- Training, CPD and memberships paid
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Qualified Building Surveyor | Surveyor