|£55000 - £60000
A well known Building Surveying consultancy are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Birmingham office.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be dealing with challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and site supervision, undertaking all aspects of due diligence and consultancy based instructions.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will be undertaking a number of general Building Surveying duties, including contract administration, project monitoring, dilapidations, planned maintenance schedules and there will be some Project Management duties.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation ideally
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- Client-facing demeanor
- Commercial mind
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Management experience would be beneficial
- Full understanding of health and safety requirements
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Car allowance if chartered
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan- 01628 367 036
Charlie Swadling- 01628 334 718
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Senior Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor