|£40000 - £50000
A multi-disciplinary Building Surveying consultancy are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding team based in Nottingham.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will be taking on a number of responsibilities, these include undertaking survey programmes, contract administration and defect diagnosis. Some of the sectors the company work with are healthcare, education, housing, retail, commercial and blue light sectors
The successful Building Surveyor will also hold the ability to work within a team and individually.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualified ideally
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Experience in health and safety procedures
- Client-facing demeanour
- Good communication - Both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular CPD
- RICS fees accounted for
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop
- Full APC support
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Senior Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan - 01628 367 036
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Commercial Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor