|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
With 8 offices across the South East of the UK, this well known Property Specialist is looking to add a hard working and enthusiastic Valuation Surveyor to their team in Berkshire.
They offer a range of services on Residential, Commercial, Land and Industrial units across the South East. From their head office in Maidenhead they are looking to add Valuation Surveyor with experience in these sectors who can come in and hit the ground running.
Throughout your journey with this firm you will be given all the tools and guidance you may need to become a top class Valuer and the opportunity to progress up the ranks to make the most of your career.
The Residential Surveyor will ideally hold
- MRICS or FRICS qualification
- Experience of Valuing Residential and Commercial property
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Understanding of the London and South East markets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full drivers license and car is essential
- Salary up to £60,000
- peformance based commission scheme
- Car allowance or travel expenses paid
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, flights and technology
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Residential Surveyor considering your career opportunities then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367036
Residential Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / RICS / Redbook /