|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A forward thinking, keen business minded Residential Valuation Surveyor is looking to be recruited by a Global employer committed to recruiting balanced teams in every part of their business.
This Global employer with Headquarters in London are searching for a MRICS qualified Residential Valuation Surveyor, predominantly focused on the central London market to advise a diverse range of clients, whether it be a single asset or a portfolio of properties.
This valuations team will require the best in house advice. "Respect, Diversity and Inclusion" are the pillars of commitment from the company, which is supported by a framework of initiatives across the whole spectrum of the business.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- MRICS Certified
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Nurture own, and external clients and contacts.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 23 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708