|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Residential Valuation Surveyor
A globally recognised firm and one of the UK's leading property companies are looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their London Headquarters.
This successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will need at least 1 year PQE and have a very keen business mind and passion for the Built Environment. Duties include undertaking loan security valuations for major lending organisations and will be carrying out a diverse range of single unit investment and development valuation instructions throughout London.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- MRICS qualified 1 year PQE
- Good market knowledge and strong analytical and research skills.
- Producing Red Book valuations to a high standard.
- Nurture own, and external clients and contact.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Proficient in Valuation software.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708